Social Media for small business marketing
Set up social media from new or review your profiles, manage and plan your content
As marketing tools go, social media is easy and low cost to set up. So, why not consider using it for your business. With more and more of us using phones on a regular basis, social media and its impact is reaching further. We are seeing our clients achieving great results through content and imagery via social media.
Pinpoint is able to help you create social media profiles and manage these profiles. Plus, we can help you create, plan and schedule content so you achieve consistency. We can also help you to develop a social media strategy to raise awareness and get more brand awareness from all the major social media platforms. The key social media profiles we work in include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and not forgetting Google my Business.
Social media strategy and content planning packages:
- We can get you set up on Facebook (business pages), Twitter, Instagram, Google my Business and LinkedIn (personal profiles and company pages)
- Or review your current profiles for suggested improvements
- Teach you how to make the most of your social media profiles with blogs, profile pictures and good, consistent content
- Train you how to get the most out of social media and generate leads and also how to use and benefit from looking at the analytics and what to review
- Show you how to use Hootsuite and why this tool can help you get organised
- Create and manage your social media content through a carefully crafted content plan
- LinkedIn training, Twitter training, Facebook training and Instagram training
- Facebook boost and ads training
- Plus top tips on how to use social media for maximum impact for your business and how to get the most from this online marketing tool
At Pinpoint, we offer assistance in creating profiles on your behalf across the full range of platforms and you also have the option of letting us manage those accounts on an ongoing basis. It is all about the social media strategy and content planning.