Are you missing networking over the Summer? Wondering how else you can keep your opportunity radar turned on and how else you can still support your fellow small business and networking colleague?
If it can’t be face to face events because of summer plans and holidays, you can try other things. Such as:
- Like and share their social media posts
- Remember not to just like but share as well. By sharing you are spreading the word and widening the net of networking …
- Comment on their social media posts. Remember to tag people in as well to make sure the message reaches the right person
- Still remember them and refer to them if you can
- Arrange to meet up with them for a catch up after the Summer
- Drop them an email and say hi
- If you come across an interesting article or piece that reminds you of them or you think might be useful for them, forward it on
- Go to their website and see what’s new
- Use the downtime to follow up. Go back through your notes and make sure you followed up on every promise
- Pick up the phone and say hi and reconnect
Hope you find these tips useful and have a good summer.