Without being big headed, I often get told in my home life and working/business life that I am very organised, quick to respond and always on the ball. I am lucky as this come naturally to me. So how can you be better organised in 2018 to improve your business, productivity and results! Read Nicole Martin’s top 18 tips:
- use a diary, online or offline whatever method suits
- block out time each week or month to do monthly marketing activity like scheduling social media posts, newsletters etc
- block time out before and after meetings to allow you to prepare and follow up promptly
- outsource tasks that take you ages or that cause you angst
- evaluate your systems and look where you can use technology to save time eg online accounts etc
- automate your marketing! Use online software like Mail Chimp to automate client contact, reminders, keeping in contact etc
- use sign-up forms for database sign ups to avoid manual input
- block write content when you are feeling creative
- Schedule posts and newsletters in advance when you have a quiet day
- use your phone or outlook for reminders
- Ask advice to fellow business owners on what they do
- keep a note of hours you spend working and on what. This will allow more accurate quoting
- could you do more Skyping or phone calls to cut down on some travel time to meetings
- use Dropbox to share files etc to save some time emailing
- use templates to refer to and copy and paste to save doing everything from scratch every time
- be kind to yourself. You can only do what you can do!
- remember to keep time aside for yourself!
- don’t spread yourself too thin!!
If you need any marketing advice, project management or marketing automation support, ask Pinpoint Marketing!